Barbara S. Kane RN, MSN As owner and President of Corporate Care Management, Barbara is responsible for the company vision. Barbara believes the success of Corporate Care Management is in our commitment to customer satisfaction at both the client and member level. This has been made possible through the use of state of the art technology by highly trained professional staff. She has focused on diversifying our offerings to meet each client’s needs. In her over two decades of experience, she has designed and implemented many effective managed care programs for both the public and private sector. In addition, she has the following designations:
- Diplomat of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians (ABQAURP)
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certified Life Care Planner (CLCP)
- Medicare Set Aside Consultant Certified (MSCC)
- Chronic Care Professional (CCP)
Barbara S. Kane is Board Certified in Health Care Quality and Management by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians, Inc., confirming her commitment to improving the overall quality of health care provided to the consuming public.